Today I’m sharing with you my all-time favorite vanilla-almond granola recipe that I make all winter long. You will love it!
My Favorite Winter Granola Recipe
I am a for sure creature of habit. I think the idea of coming up with new ways of doing things, or new recipes for the same style of dish, stresses me out. So therefore, I usually stick with the same recipes I love. This best ever vanilla-almond granola recipe, has been my go to for about three years. I started making this when I was pregnant with my oldest son Noble, and It has been my favorite ever since.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Tips For Making the Best Ever Vanilla-Almond Granola
- I like to combine all dry ingredients into a bowl first, and mix well.
- For a more toastier granola, I prefer to turn the oven off after baking and let sit for a good 20 minutes before removing.
- You can also add other toppings like: chocolate chips, dried cranberries (add after baking), walnuts, etc… to change it up a bit.
- This granola is perfect for topping over organic vanilla yogurt, using as a cereal with milk, or eating as a healthy snack on its own.
Tools You Will Need
Parchment Paper or Aluminum Foil
Ingredients You Will Need
- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Chopped/Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
How to Make Best Ever Vanilla-Almond Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Add in honey and vanilla extract and stir until everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, and spread granola mixture out evenly.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Then turn oven off and let granola sit for 20 minutes to allow it to get toastier.
- Remove granola from oven and let sit on counter to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Top over vanilla yogurt or use as cereal in milk and enjoy!
Best Ever Vanilla-Almond Granola Recipe
The perfect granola recipe for a quick and easy breakfast!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped/sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- chocolate chips optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
3. Add in honey and vanilla extract and stir until everything is thoroughly mixed.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, and spread granola mixture out evenly.
5. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Then turn oven off and let granola sit for 20 minutes to allow it to get toasty.
6. Remove granola from oven and let sit on counter to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
7. Top over vanilla yogurt or use as cereal in milk, enjoy!
I hope this recipe serves you and your family well, and that you enjoy it! Be sure to check out my previous post here, and don’t forget to join my Cozy Minimalist Community down below to stay up to date on all my content.
Leave a Reply